The Cuplock scaffolding has been designed to meet the requirements of the construction and oil&gas industries.
The success of Cuplock system lies in its principal design features: • Speed of assembly • Versatility of application • Simplicity of components and their connection • Galvanised components improve corrosion resistance • Elimination of loose wedges • No special tools required for assembly (hammer and spirit level only) • Low maintenance.
Packaging & Shipping
1. Q: What's your MOQ(minimum order quantity)?
A: One full container.
2. Q: What's your packing methods?
A: Packed into bundle, and rest in bulk.
3. Q: What's your payment terms?
A: T/T 30% in advance & T/T 70% upon sending the copy of Bill of Lading, L/C 100%, or negotiate according to the order status.
4. Q: What's your delivery time?
A: 10-20 days after received the advance payment or L/C.
5. Q: Are you manufacturer or trader?
A: We are the munafacturer of SCAFFOLDINGS MATERIALS for decade years. Our group company has 8 subsidiaries and 4 factories, coveraged every scaffolding systems.
6. Q: Where's your factory?
A: Our factory is in Tianjin city (near Beijing) and Jiayu city, Hubei Province, afforded enough production ability and earlier delivery time.
7. Q: Can we visit your factory?
A: Warmly welcome. Once we have your schedule, we will arrange the professional sales team to follow up your case.
8. Q: Can you supply other scaffolding materials?
A: Yes. All related scaffolding materials.
(1) scaffolding system (cup-lock system, ring lock system, frame, pipe&coupler system)
(2) scaffolding pipes (1.5'-2.0')x(0.3-12m), hop dipped galvanized/ black. BS1139, STK500